Adding sound and text
- Start ShowCreator
- Select "Image folder - open new folder in main window" from the menu bar or press F2.
- Navigate to the drive or path where you would like to create your show.
- Click on the button marked "Create folder" and create a new folder for the show, click on OK
- Select "Image folder - open new folder in external window" or press F3.
- Navigate to the folder containing the images for the show.
- Click to highlight the images you want in the external window and drag them into the main window by holding your left mouse key.
Repeat steps 5 - 7 as often as you like.
Please Note: Instead of the external window, you might also want to start a second instance of the ShowCreator program.
- Once you have collected all your images in the main window select the following from the menu bar: "File - Create new show..." or click on the corresponding tool-bar button.
- Check the option marked "Create new show in current folder" and click on "Ok".
- The slide show creation Assistant starts. In the first "settings" window check the option marked "Use the PicturePlayer presets" and click on the button marked "next >".
- In the "Save" window leave the file name "Show" as it is and click on the "next >" button.
- In the "End settings" window check the option marked "Start show when finished" and click on the button marked "Save changes>".
- The show you have just created will be started in show mode. Check that everything is OK and end the show.
Changing the show settings
- Double click on a thumbnail. A settings dialogue window for the image properties is opened.
- Enter your text in the field marked "Image info text". Depending on the settings you choose, this text will be shown in the tool-tip window, in the info window or in both windows. Use <BR> to create a line break.
- Use "Browse..." to enter a sound file into the "Image sound" field. This file will be started together with the image.
Select "Slide show - slide show settings..." from the menu bar
- Here you can alter the settings for the Player's design and size, show controls, info text, background sound and fade-in effects.
- You can create a web show in html very easily from the slide show that you have just created. To do this, go to the menu bar and select: "Slide show - Create Web Show in html..." An assistant is started, which will take you through the remaining steps.
CD-Menu-, USB-Menu- Creator
Create professional CD-Menu-, DVD-Menu-, USB-Menu- projects. The menu creation is as easy as drag & drop.
Create a professional autorun CD-Menu presentations on CD,DVD,USB
CD,USB Photo Slide Show
Create sound-supported slideshows and picture presentations for CD,DVD,USB quickly with only a few clicks of your mouse.
CD,USB Multimedia Intros
Create self-running multimedia presentations of your products, company or business activities from sound, image and text elements.